Thursday, June 10, 2010

So Anyways

Yeah so I've been busy, not illustrating for like a year now. It's not that I don't want too, it's just, it doesn't pay the bills.

Maybe one day, although I doubt it! We'll see. Anyways while I'm not throwing in the towel on the whole idea, I changed gears a few months ago and am now the Creative Service Manager for Sheridan College's Student Union. I have a design team that is awesome, all students and recent grads and we make cool stuff. Thanks to Steve Sills at Squarecrop for moving on and passing the job off too me!

Check out what we do at www.sheridanstudentunion.com
We also put out a magazine 6 times a school year. I'm the creative director and love it!
www.travismag.com

If interested in graphic design or illustration holler at me, if not, maybe one day.
I took my site down cause there is just no point right now, but if you want to see work, just let me know. Although most of it is on here.

peace,
josiah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home