Sunday, May 03, 2009

Where have I been?

Well, I've been busy-ish. Not so much with the illustration, but more with life and making scratch to pay for life. Oh we've been working on a few website too, we'll post links when they are up and running!

Anyways, I've got a new mailer coming soon, sometime this week I hope!
It was great to go to Sheridan's gradshow this year. It's amazing sitting back and seeing a whole show without being involved like last year.

It was great so see every body, teachers, friends, graduating students, and most importantly, some really good quality work. Great show everyone and good luck with your hopeful futures!

I for see the summer being slow for me, as my 'other' job is quite busy from now till the fall. So I will post anything new I make or that comes in, otherwise talk to you in a bit.

Oh yeah, Rach and I are going on a 12,000 km road trip down to California, up to BC and back here. We're leaving on the 18th-ish....should be insane!

peace,
josiah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home