Friday, February 06, 2009

Time Waster

Wow, it's been awhile!

January has been pretty busy for Rach and I.

We went out to Hawksbury Ontario for two weeks to do another mural. It turned out great and we had a great time visiting Montreal as well!
Coming back home has been busy, and hopefully in the next few months we will be moving, but plans are always perfect on paper!

Oh and congrats to
Rach, she just got her first three jobs all in one week!! I'm super proud of her and I'm sure she'll put them up on her website once they have been published! Yayyyy Rach!

And on to this piece...
Through different sources and personal experience, I've found lately technology to be a big time waster. Before I go on, I'm very thankful for all the technology we have don't get me wrong, we (this modern age) have the ability to perform complex surgeries, figure out all kinds of answers to question and live a more comfortable style of life. However, I think we sometimes get carried away with ourselves, and can lose our perspective and balance with technology.

This piece is just a comment on the negative side of the internet. It's a great, GREAT tool, but it can largely and frequently become a big time waster. Anyways, I'm happy with the result, and I like the idea, I don't think it's to cliche or cheesy, but let me know what you think!


Oh and I hope you all make it out to the 'Cut to the Drummer' show at the Steam Whistle Brewery in Toronto, the opening last night was really fun, and it was great to see some many familiar faces, catch up and see a bunch of great work!
Also Happy Birthday to
Mark Cabuena yesterday!

peace,

josiah

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger pete ryan said...

looks cool!!

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger JEFF GARCIA said...

yeah josiah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home