Friday, October 19, 2007

namejacking

I don't know why I write in here, it feels like I'm writing to no one, but at the very least I guess this is just a spot on the internet that I get to put up some of my work, so I guess that's what I'll do.

This past semester has been really busy, hence me posting now for the first time in a while.

My work is changing and I'm excited about the new developments. Thanks to Marco Cibola and Rick Sealock for this past semester and the advice and suggestions they have given me.



This piece is about namejacking, basically people would use famous authors names in the title of the book they would be selling, to try to get more people buying them, or the would name drop in weird ways. So this was my solution to this article.



peace,
josiah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home